So I am a huge fan of tea! I enjoy tea warm with milk or iced cold! Either way is super refreshing and super tasty. One of my classic go-to drinks is a London Fog.
The Earl Grey tea creates the perfect blend of spices while the milk and vanilla add the most delicious creamy flavor. It’s the most amazing combo!
If you have not tried a London Fog, now is your chance! Get into your kitchen and whip this bad boy up to see what the fuss is all about.
Recipe below. Hope you enjoy!
CREAMY LONDON FOG
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 Earl Grey Tea Bag (2 tea bags if you like a stronger taste like me)
- 1 Tsp Maple Syrup or Honey
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup frothed milk or half & half
- Steep tea bag(s) in the hot water for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bag(s) and add syrup, vanilla extract, and frothed milk.
- Lightly stir and enjoy!
*Photo: London Fog topped with edible lavender.