Eating healthy doesn’t have to be hard. It can be something you enjoy and something you look forward to. For instance, here is a quick and super delicious recipe we use all the time for a grilled chicken salad with balsamic vinaigrette topped with pecans and oranges.
What makes this salad so yummy is the dressing. The best part is, the dressing is extremely easy to make and uses ingredients found in your pantry.
Start off by cutting the chicken into small cubes (I also like to cut off all and any fat off my chicken). Heat up a pan with olive oil and start to grill the chicken (season with seasoned salt and salt & pepper to taste).
While the chicken is cooking, you can start to make the dressing. Mix all the ingredients together and put into a salad dressing bottle. Simple right?
Once the chicken is grilled, place a handful of salad on a plate. Top with chicken, pecans, chopped oranges, and Parmesan cheese. Pour the dressing over the salad and enjoy.
Grilled Chicken Salad With Balsamic Vinaigrette
Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/2 Cup of Olive Oil
- 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Italian Herb seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Mix all ingredients together. (Store in fridge)
- 1 lb of Chicken Breast
- Seasoned Salt
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cut chicken into cubes and grill in pan on stove with olive oil. Season with seasoned salt and salt & pepper. Cook until no longer pink inside.
Making the Salad
- Salad Mix
- Grilled Chicken
- Parmesan Cheese
- Throw everything together and enjoy!