Looking for a simple to make, super delicious snack? Look no further, these roasted chickpeas are amazing and better yet, extremely easy to make.
I choose to coat mine in a Lemon Pepper Seasoning, but feel free to use what ever seasoning floats your boat! Follow the same recipe for the same deliciously crispy results.
I love to make these anytime I need a nice afternoon snack with a flavorful punch. With these, the crispier the better.
No time to waste.. let’s get to cooking!
LEMON PEPPER ROASTED CHICKPEAS
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 1 table spoon of olive oil
- 1 Tsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Drain and completely dry the chickpeas (use a dish towel or paper towel to dry).
- Toss the chickpeas in olive oil.
- Spread the chickpeas on the lined baking sheet and roast in oven for 25 minutes.
- Pull the chickpeas out of the oven and toss with the lemon pepper.
- Place back in oven and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and enjoy. (I like to sprinkle a little more lemon pepper on top for an extra little kick!)
*Store in air tight container for up to 2 weeks.
*Before storing make sure the chickpeas have completely cooled down to ensure no condensation occurs which can make the chickpeas soggy.
*Drying the chickpeas before roasting helps to makes these little guys even crunchier!