Did you know kale is extremely good for you and is actually considered a super-food? That’s right! Kale is one powerful green as it contains antioxidants, iron, calcium, fiber, and various other nutrients. It’s like a one stop shop!
Since kale is such a great item to keep in your diet, I strive to get it in where I can. However, I have not yet mastered eating kale by itself. So I racked my brain on how I could give kale some flavor without having to add in a whole list of ingredients.
That’s when the idea of Ranch Kale Chips hit me! The Ranch Seasoning already has tons of flavor, all I had to do was coat the kale with it!
To make these delicious chips, start by rinsing a head of kale and remove the ribs from the leafs. Then either cut or tear the kale into 1/2 pieces . Throw all the pieces into a bowl and toss with olive oil and the ranch seasoning.
Spread over a lined cookie sheet and cook for 20 minutes in the oven at 275 degrees F, turning the kale at ten minutes in.
Take out of the oven and let cool! Keep in an air tight container at room temperature to store.
Ranch Kale Chips
- 1 Head of Kale (4-6 cups)
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 heaping Tbsp Ranch Seasoning
- Pre-heat the oven to 275 degrees F.
- Rinse the kale and remove the ribs. Cut/tear the kale into 1/2 pieces.
- Toss the kale with oil and ranch seasoning.
- Cook for 20 minutes, flipping the kale at 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.