This blog post may contain affiliate links. Click here to learn more.
During the summer months one of my favorite things to do is go sit outside on our back patio and read a great book! In the early mornings I grab my book, bring a warm cup of coffee, and head out with my pups to enjoy the sunrise. In the evenings its nice to relax with a novel and a soothing glass of wine. With the weather so darn nice both in the mornings and evenings it is one of those things I look forward to every summer.
This year, I have been reading a few books that I haven’t been able to put down. In particular, I have been reading the “After” series along with some great financial and personal growth books. If you know me, you know I love to mix fiction and non-fiction books. One is for relaxation the other is to challenge me and help me grow! Best combo.
Here is my summer reading list!
- After by Anna Todd
- After We Collided by Anna Todd
- After We Fell by Anna Todd (**Currently what I am reading)
- After Ever Happy by Anna Todd (*Next to read)
- Before by Anna Todd (*Next to read)
- Daring Greatly by Brené Brown
- Sisters by Danielle Steel
- Your Money or Your Life by Vicki Robin (**Currently what I am reading – I purchased the paperback copy so I could highlight important passages)
- Early Retirement Extreme by Jacob Lund Fisker (*Next to read)
I would love to hear what books you are reading! Let me know in the comments below. I am always looking for something new to read!